Monday

Angel's Do Fly, Just Listen.



It was early morning and I looked up to the sky.  I couldn’t see angels and I wondered why.
So I turned to my mom and asked her the question: “Do angels fly?” 
She said, “Yes, just listen. 
They are all around us, you can barely hear, so listen with your heart, and not just your ears.”
We walked to the park where mom watched me play, 
and at the same time, she made bright someone’s day.
We went to the market for yummy foods to eat, 
and on our way there, mom helped a lady cross the street.
When we got home I played with all of my toys, and mom didn’t fuss about all of the noise.
I was all tucked in and ready for bed, when my favorite story was the book mom read.
Listening with my heart was so easy to do.  
“I love you Mom, the angel is you!"
 Toya Jervay www.confettiandcoffee.org

No comments:

Post a Comment